Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
Lswarn  -  In: Miscellaneo
Tooney367  -  In: Appliances
Michigan21  -  In: Customer Service

Recent Activity

1. bkiecker
    Oven racks. Fall
    I also have a Kenmore Elite double oven that is only 3 years old.  All 3 of the racks fall down.  Th...
  2. Tooney367
    Dryer lint filter snagging clothes
    Hello,  I am very frustrated as I have a Kenmore Elite dryer model 796.82198900 and it has ruined so...
  3. Lswarn
    Yvonne Banks
    Good Afternoon,

I am writing to you because my grandmother has recently passed. She was an a...
  4. Mtem
    What happened to the option to remove Sears credit card promotions at checkout?
    For a short while, there were options on the checkout page to use or not use qualifying Sears credit...
  5. Michigan21
    My layaway was cancelled, because m payment was 1.66 short.
    My layaway was cancelled because my payment was1.66 short. By me not having my receipt with me at th...
  6. rawallis
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs under the icemaker (it...
  7. JoAK
    File a complaint
    I bought a refrigerator and was supposed to have it delivered last Friday. I had the water guy here ...
  8. billst
    4-year old washing machine RUSTING OUT
    I bought a Kenmore washing machine about 4 years ago, and had no problems until I noticed recently t...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.