Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. b_awasthy
    Sears Auto Failure to honour appointment
    I booked online appointment for my car servicing on 23rd. I did not get any confirmation mail. On 28...
  2. deannedriscoll1
    My lawn tractor model 917.28852 deck is too low. How can I raise the whole deck?

It cuts at one and one half inches at the highest adjustment.

3. jsimmons10
    how do i file a complaint with delivery team?
    i mad ea purchase from sears outlet in syracuse ny on jjuly 9. the delivery date was set for july 29...
  4. baronalocksmith
    Customer Service Complaint - Manager and associate in El Cajon Calif store
    June 24th, 2016,  I brought my Kenmore Vacuum (about 3 years old)  to Sears El Cajon for repa...
  5. solisem
    CRAFTSMAN facebook customer service is horrible.
    I messaged Craftsman facebook page a couple times about missing bits to a drill I bought.  I even po...
  6. anuj.bohemian
    Sears not honoring warranty
    I purchased(actually a gift) this Kenmore Elite 5 Qt 400 Watt Charcoal Stand Mixer, Item # 008892880...
  7. jamesfleming
    Dryer twisting and ruining clothes. Looks like I'm not alone
    Like others here we too are experiencing caught clothes twisting in the dryer.  Seems like sears sho...
  8. aravenfan
    They take my money but no order??
    Placed an order online without  problem. Checked with the bank and money was taken out. Good thing I...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.