Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. bighow46
    no response to emails or customer service regarding sears checkout issue
    When I try to check out in my cart online, I am given an error that says coupons have been locked at...
  2. djpanz
    Service Response Time - Whirpool Duet
    We recently purchased a Whirpool Duet washing machine and it is absolutely a piece of junk. To make ...
  3. shellyannt10
    kenmore dryer lint trap
    Aweful product. Hundreds of dollars in clothes ruined. I searched for a solution and found that this...
  4. Mtem
    Is Sears selling used batteries as new?
    I ordered some rechargeable cells on Sears.com for local pickup, but the store inventory was inaccur...
  5. lferguson
    Can you turn lights off on craftsman tractor
    Model 247.20440 lights always on and no switch to turn off..that I see and nothing in manual.  Is th...
vote
Stop closing stores

You are consistently closing stores instead of trying new things to bring customers in. I live near a Kmart that will be closed in September. What I don't get is why did you update the card readers if you were closing the store. Instead of closing these stores you should reconfigure the stores and remodel them. Hold carnivals and raffles and also bring  back really good food areas that have decent food a better area for electronics. Most of the Kmart stores are cramped and disorganized don't close the stores remodel the stores and open them back up and see how these stores would fair if they were completely overhauled these stores are stuck in the 80's and 90's and it really does hurt business. Also, prices need to come down to match the competitors prices and that why not lease it is a joke no one can really get credit to get things. Layaway is good also create a better point system that would bring people in there is never any real advertisement for Kmart except at Christmas. Please reconsider closing the stores and consider remodeling them instead.
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".