Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
sks0267  -  In: Appliances
msgdew  -  In: Gift Car
Loyal Sears Customer  -  In: Appliances

Recent Activity

1. Scott Diestel
    How to Change a Refrigerator Water Filter
    If you have a refrigerator with a built-in water dispenser and ice maker, you know how convenient it...
  2. jamesfleming
    Dryer twisting and ruining clothes. Looks like I'm not alone
    Like others here we too are experiencing caught clothes twisting in the dryer.  Seems like sears sho...
  3. dvrags
    a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will not dispense either cubed or crushed ice.
    I have a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will n...
  4. Taylor.philip
    Kenmore elite refrigerator water dispenser not working when filter is installed
    Hello.  I have a Kenmore Elite side by side with a water filter installed in the base model 9030 (re...
  5. ncpiro1
    Will NEVER shop at Sears again!
    I have worked in retail for 26 years and never in my life image I had such a horrendous experience! ...
  6. tallmaleone
    No Delivery for Unknown Reason
    Order patio set on July 1 with a delivery date of July 11.  Received Sears automated call on July 10...
  7. EEpace
    how do I file a complaint regarding installation of Sears ac unit
    Sears installed a secondary ac unit which had to be replaced under warranty. The technician neglecte...
  8. sks0267
    Dissapointed in Kenmore Elite Refrigerator
    November 2013 I purchased a Kenmore Elite French Door Countertop Depth Refrigerator which was manufa...
  9. msgdew
    Where is my gift card
    On 5/24/16 I ordered a refrigerator and received email that it would be delivered on 6/13/16; when t...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.