Got A Question?
Error
This content is not currently supported on this browser.
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
nayr24  -  In: Appliances
Joy88  -  In: Servic
Milesatcollege  -  In: Promotions Dea
kshome  -  In: Appliances

Recent Activity

1. Joy88
    Blocked
    Hi,
    I am not able to open sears chat page. I contacted sears chat multiple times since their was ...
  2. Fred Manry
    How to Find Studs in Your Wall
    One of the rites of passage in home ownership is knowing how to hang stuff. In the past that meant h...
  3. sangl_business
    Where can I make complaints regarding delivery issues?

I had enough with Sears and I will never purchase anything from them again. I had this delivery ...

4. bigshotlt
    ice maker problems
    I have a sears kenmore elite model 106.59966801. The ice maker is not working, i have replaced the m...
  5. Timothy O'Halloran
    Sanus TV Anti-Tip Strap Review
    When you've got little ones running around, it's important to keep them safe from heavy appliances a...
  6. Leslie Reichert
    Ways to Use Your Shop Vacuum
    Most homes have a shop vacuum in the garage, but did you know there are some crazy uses for these ha...
  7. Franklin_Antoian
    How to Train for a Triathalon
    A triathlon is often considered the pinnacle fitness event for professional and amateur athletes. Th...
  8. Fred Manry
    Xeriscaping Your Lawn to Save Water
    The summer heat of July and August will begin to make the springtime yard work that was such a pleas...
  9. avinashalapuria
    A Sofa Order VERY Bad Experience
    I have invested my time to find out a good Sofa and ordered on 22 Apr 15, Order number 814160617. Th...
vote
Sears and Kmart Customers Invoice and Offers

When I go to either Sears or Kmart and pay, they usually print the invoice, and about 5 to 10 offers on Paper.  Why just no simple put a resume of the offers on the invoice and put the offers directly to the rewards card.  This would save a lot of paper.
vote
free shipping for community members

It would be so cool to earn free shipping.
vote
Host DIY workshops at my local Sears

I would like to learn how to change my mower blades.