Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. vikashrk
    ProForm Thinline Desk Treadmill - Issue with the warranty mentioned online and warranty on the owner manual
    Hi.

Sears Vernon Hills, IL store has placed the order for the item "ProForm Thinline Des...
  2. frustrated1947
    incompetent sears repair service and messing up my cook top and lying and blaming customer
    Hello Sir/Madam,

I am extremely disappointed with the service provided by seas  home repair.<...
  3. VGFRITTS
    SO-CALLED "CUSTOMER SERVICE" IS OF NO HELP! NEED AN ANSWER ON MY EGIFT CARD!
    2 days ago I purchased a $450 egift card. I was contacted later that day to verify my security detai...
  4. jsaibot74
    2nd damaged oven
    I originally placed an order for a kitchenaid double oven.  The one I received was dented with the b...
  5. hcruzness
    Misleading advertising & poor customer service
    I purchased a Kenmore Electric Range (slide-in model) less than ten years ago. The ceramic glass coo...
  6. lyns3kds
    Sears doesn't seem to mind losing loyal customers
    I'm extremely disappointed with Sears! I've been a loyal customer for 30+ years. I've...
  7. robl113
    My craftsman garage door opener is stuck in learning mode
    Hi, I have a craftsman garage door opener model # 139.18415 and circuit board 41A3625 / 14LG377B.  M...
  8. ytu888
    Problem to place an order on Sears webpage
    Since last Saturday 4/23, I tried to place an order on your webpage for more than 20 times from 3 di...
  9. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.