Got A Question?
Error
This content is not currently supported on this browser.
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
nayr24  -  In: Appliances
Joy88  -  In: Servic
Milesatcollege  -  In: Promotions Dea
kshome  -  In: Appliances

Recent Activity

1. Joy88
    Blocked
    Hi,
    I am not able to open sears chat page. I contacted sears chat multiple times since their was ...
  2. nayr24
    Kenmore Elite He3 F20 Error
    Hello,

I am just having the greatest luck with my washing / drying appliance! My Dryer had an...
  3. nayr24
    Kenmore Elite HE3 not drying (gas)
    Hello,

I have a Kenmor Elite HE3 and the dryer isn't working properly. The dryer flame wi...
  4. jkubie
    how to reset an older garage door opener: model 139.53615SR sr code button, no dip switches
    My garage door opens with the remote from neighbors remote, as well as mine. How can I reset the ope...
  5. kshome
    Horrible repair experience for my dryer
    On June 22nd a Sears technician fixed my reported dryer repair problem. However, he broke the dryer ...
  6. bigshotlt
    ice maker problems
    I have a sears kenmore elite model 106.59966801. The ice maker is not working, i have replaced the m...
  7. dferreira1975
    Why are Kenmore appliances so awful?
    This website is just as bad as the appliances. I cannot post anything. ?...
  8. ccmrt
    Kenmore Elite 106.59972801 refrigerator / freezer not pushing ice out of from tray, could it be tray heater?
    Kenmore Elite 106.59972801 not pushing ice out of from tray. I can feel frozen ice in the tray but t...
vote
Sears and Kmart Customers Invoice and Offers

When I go to either Sears or Kmart and pay, they usually print the invoice, and about 5 to 10 offers on Paper.  Why just no simple put a resume of the offers on the invoice and put the offers directly to the rewards card.  This would save a lot of paper.
vote
free shipping for community members

It would be so cool to earn free shipping.
vote
Host DIY workshops at my local Sears

I would like to learn how to change my mower blades.