Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. lferguson
    Can you turn lights off on craftsman tractor
    Model 247.20440 lights always on and no switch to turn off..that I see and nothing in manual.  Is th...
  2. deannedriscoll1
    My lawn tractor model 917.28852 deck is too low. How can I raise the whole deck?

It cuts at one and one half inches at the highest adjustment.

3. Magnoliakj
    Who i can contact for poor customer service and pot sears repair rules
    My Kenmore water heater has been leaking and flooded the area due to a slow drain. It is a Power mis...
  4. jojo32161
    kenmore elite trio light problem
    I have purchased Kenmore Ellite Trio Refrigerator and also experienced the same problem with light b...
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.