Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. aravenfan
    They take my money but no order??
    Placed an order online without  problem. Checked with the bank and money was taken out. Good thing I...
  2. pfoo
    I am so upset with our mattress, the lack of customer service, and deceiving return policy
    My wife and I purchased a beautyrest recharge keeler after spending a solid hour trying all the matt...
  3. Voca2016
    What's my recourse when Sears won't honor the warranty they sold me?

week 1: June- warranted  refrigerator goes out ( 3 year old Whirlpool).Call Sears and schedu...
  4. solisem
    CRAFTSMAN facebook customer service is horrible.
    I messaged Craftsman facebook page a couple times about missing bits to a drill I bought.  I even po...
  5. liz52408
    return policy
    I tried to return clothing that I had purchased at Sears and was told it was past the return timefra...
  6. Ksgolden56
    What is address for Sears Cares Escalation team?
    We have had a lot of problems trying to resolve the repair or replacement of our Samsung Washer.  We...
  7. babygirlsuz
    Sears sold me the wrong mattress twice now I have to pay 15%for each and pick up fees!
    I have been sold the wrong mattress twice and Sears has refused to take either back and making me wa...
  8. TeachYou2000
    How do I contact Edward Lampert, CEO Sears, regarding the incompetence of the treadmill technician, scheduling and Customer Care??
    My treadmill has been under a maintenance contract for years.  Over 3 weeks ago my treadmill broke, ...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.