Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
louisportman  -  In: Appliances
mkwesley  -  In: Appliances
pottstc76  -  In: Appliances
shawn02110  -  In: Customer Service

Recent Activity

1. louisportman
    Replacement. Sears warranty not worth the paper it is written on!!
    My 4 year old Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator has been out since the 25th of June. After havi...
  2. dvrags
    a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will not dispense either cubed or crushed ice.
    I have a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will n...
  3. mkwesley
    It's me again!!!
    So here we are again. Yet another tech is at my house right now saying that the same part needs to b...
  4. pottstc76
    Why does sears fail to honor my warranty?
    I purchased a home in May 2016.   The home was remodeled in 2015 and sat vacant for more than 6 mont...
  5. ncpiro1
    Will NEVER shop at Sears again!
    I have worked in retail for 26 years and never in my life image I had such a horrendous experience! ...
  6. shawn02110
    What do I do about a Sears store employee stealing my online pickup order?
    This question was asked before (https://community.sears.com/Discussions/?id=906i0000000Xa37AAC) but ...
  7. baronalocksmith
    Customer Service Complaint - Manager and associate in El Cajon Calif store
    June 24th, 2016,  I brought my Kenmore Vacuum (about 3 years old)  to Sears El Cajon for repa...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.