Got A Question?
Error
This content is not currently supported on this browser.
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
SHC-JulieK  -  In: Season
tangoshima  -  In: Customer Service
H8250  -  In: Customer Service

Recent Activity

1. SHC-JulieK
    What are your summer plans?
    School's out for many kids already!  Anyone going on a cool vacation this year?  Kids going to c...
  2. GardenTractorMan
    What is your favorite way to store your sockets?
    Do you like to store your sockets on a socket rail, a plastic box with slots, or some other way?  I ...
  3. vio_delrio
    How can I get someone to go out and repair my air conditioner today!
    Sears: I bought an air conditioner from you for a good amount of $$$$. You promised great quality in...
  4. cehomer
    How do I escalate poor customer service when honoring delivery commitments?
    I ordered a washing machine last week and selected a delivery date and time in the morning before I ...
  5. tangoshima
    Saga of misdirection: Sears installation of UV lights in HVAC
    I saw Sears Escalations Team comments on the "measueredup" website, after a helpless-sound...
  6. H8250
    Very Frustrated
    After several missed appointments and much time spent arranging them, repair went poorly and now my ...
  7. dq1205
    Not able to reschedule appointment online or 1800 # !!!
    Waiting for more than a month to repair our Kenmore refrigerator.  Finally got parts ordered...they ...
  8. GardenTractorMan
    Who can tell if a set of Craftsman wrenches is made in USA?
    I know a lot of people have discussed how a lot of the Craftsman hand tool line has already begun be...
  9. edbarb
    Copy of Extended Warranty?
    Can I get a copy of 5 Yr Extended Warranty for D.W. on Calafia Court., Tracy, CA...
vote
Sears and Kmart Customers Invoice and Offers

When I go to either Sears or Kmart and pay, they usually print the invoice, and about 5 to 10 offers on Paper.  Why just no simple put a resume of the offers on the invoice and put the offers directly to the rewards card.  This would save a lot of paper.
vote
free shipping for community members

It would be so cool to earn free shipping.
vote
Host DIY workshops at my local Sears

I would like to learn how to change my mower blades.