Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. MELONY0571 — In: All
    LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TOOL
    My husband has a speed lok drill and driver set that was bought awhile ago. Took it to our local sea...
  2. fyanek — In: All
    The way to improve online shopping at sears is not to buy from them anymore
    I bought several dresses from sears online (order # 971532082) and when i recieved them they looked ...
  3. W.Springfield
    Lawn Mower - Disgusted with my Kmart/Sears experience.
    April 2016 we spent over $2K from Kmart/Sears on house warming gifts for a first time home purchase....
  4. peterkahan
    who do i talk to about a power washer that has never worked correctly?
    Bought  "Pressure washer #580.752870" in 6/13
    Used 2x that year, worked fine
    at end ...
  5. ameliacole88
    I want to contact someone in higher authority! Nothing is getting done!
    Below is my yelp review. This is the best way to explain our waste of time at Sears today:...
  6. grost1km
    I want to contact someone in higher authority that actually cares about their customers. Please
    I am looking to talk to someone at sears who actually cares about their customers. I am not looking ...
  7. eskimokisses
    dryer filter clothes stuck
    I am TIRED of this dryer ruining my clothes!  We have the same problem:  lint filter catching and tw...
  8. syntaxerr66
    Yet ANOTHER Kenmore Gas Grill with a rusted firebox
    I, as many others, have a Kenmore grill that I've owned for 3 years with a rusted out tray in th...
  9. David2016zz
    Another Kenmore Gas Grill that has rusted through
    I went to use my Kenmore 14816154 Gas Grill this weekend and noticed that I could see straight throu...
vote
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TOOL

My husband has a speed lok drill and driver set that was bought awhile ago. Took it to our local sears store in Appleton, WI. The clerk would not replace the  piece that was broke, and the manager Michelle S. refused also. Called customer service and was told it is covered under warranty. The store still refuses. I want to know how I can escalate this problem?
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".