Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
bunsmac_0  -  In: Clothing Sho
gary.volpe  -  In: Appliances
chalreid  -  In: Appliances

Recent Activity

1. bunsmac_0
    Joe Boxer Flannel Pajamas For Men
    In the name thats all holy .When are you going t0o get some Joe Boxer flannel pajamas in that are no...
  2. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

3. q2marketresearch
    write a complaint
    HELP!!!!!! I hardly know where to begin.....a Sears repair service was supposed to come to fix my GE...
  4. chalreid
    Delivery Delayed for Third Time
    I purchased an electric range August 2.  It is a standard electric range, nothing fancy.  The date h...
  5. gary.volpe
    Kenmore Coldspot icemaker - water not shutting off
    Have a Kenmore Coldspot circa May '99 model 59599990.  Water to icemaker would not shut off, flo...
  6. rawallis
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs under the icemaker (it...
  7. bkiecker
    Oven racks. Fall
    I also have a Kenmore Elite double oven that is only 3 years old.  All 3 of the racks fall down.  Th...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.