Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
bettensign  -  In: Customer Service
tweezernazi  -  In: Appliances
mike.winebrenner  -  In: Appliances
eric  -  In: Parts Servic

Recent Activity

1. mike.winebrenner
    In-door ice maker not working, not getting power at all.
    Kenmore 106.51133210

It stopped working with ice still in the tray. I thought it was probably...
  2. bettensign
    how do you submit a complaint
    I have been a loyal customer for Sears for years - buying all my large appliances, my glasses, havin...
  3. genevazilinsky
    How to post on this site?
    HORRIBLE PLACE: 
    I have had the most HORRIBLE experience with Sears Repair.  I have a Grab and Go...
  4. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

5. bonetsound
    Delivery issues

Every time I look in my tool boxes I think of my dad, I sure miss him greatly. O...
  6. eric
    Sears Home Services Unbelieveable Complaint
    "Sears does not put their customers first".  I have evidence that's true.

My ne...
  7. robert.heynen
    Repair issue
    How is it that Sears cannot call or contact a technician in the field immediately?

We ...
  8. Lashroud
    I have a rusted bleach dispenser on my Kenmore elite dryer model number 796. 6900 #.ItWasPurchasedInJuly2012.TheRestIsBe
     I have a rusted bleach dispenser on my Kenmore elite top loading automatic washer model number 796....
vote
Top officials

Have the top officials go under cover and call the service representatives that they hired to represent Sears and hear how they speak to the customers.  
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.