Got A Question?
Error
This content is not currently supported on this browser.
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
bsanderson21  -  In: Shop Your Way Rewar
navu.purba  -  In: Sears Feedba
jblackerma  -  In: Sears Feedba

Recent Activity

1. navu.purba
    In-Store issue
    Weekends are fun days and incomplete without shopping at your favourite store. Sears is one of my th...
  2. Franklin Antoian
    How to Train for a Triathlon
    A triathlon is often considered the pinnacle fitness event for professional and amateur athletes. Th...
  3. Tim Rutherford
    How to Install a Dimmer Switch
    There is a reason that movie producers employ lighting directors. Lighting sets the mood and how lig...
  4. bsanderson21
    reviews approved and awaiting on points
    Got some reviews posted and approved... when will the points be added to my account?...
  5. KC Morgan
    Basic Tools to Keep Up Your Lawn
    Keep your curb appeal high by maintaining beautiful outdoor areas. It sounds simple enough, until yo...
  6. Michael Franco
    What to Consider When Buying an Outdoor Bar
    Including a backyard bar in your outdoor space is a fun project that is scalable to your goals, spac...
  7. Michael Franco
    A Guide to Outdoor Heaters
    By taking the chill out of the air, an outdoor heater helps you extend the best parts of summer into...
  8. Tim Rutherford
    How to Replace a Ceiling Fan
    Ceiling fans add another element of decor to a room and, on the practical side, help reduce heating ...
  9. Tim Rutherford
    How to Buy a Hammer
    My friend's pegboard reflected what many of us find when we reach for a hammer: A couple of framing ...
vote
Sears and Kmart Customers Invoice and Offers

When I go to either Sears or Kmart and pay, they usually print the invoice, and about 5 to 10 offers on Paper.  Why just no simple put a resume of the offers on the invoice and put the offers directly to the rewards card.  This would save a lot of paper.
vote
free shipping for community members

It would be so cool to earn free shipping.
vote
Host DIY workshops at my local Sears

I would like to learn how to change my mower blades.