Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. Shine12
    File a complaint with Sears Corporate Office
    We signed off on several home improvement projects for our home in April. It is almost August and af...
  2. terribarr1956
    How can I get help with a delivery that was supposed to be at my home on Sat?
    How can I get help with a delivery that was supposed to be at my home on Sat. July 23rd?  They claim...
  3. robinmarx
    Oven repair - damage waiver
    We purchased all new kitchen appliances from Sears last December.  The very expensive Kenmore Elite ...
  4. ncpiro1
    Will NEVER shop at Sears again!
    I have worked in retail for 26 years and never in my life image I had such a horrendous experience! ...
  5. caxes
    How to get Sears Portrait Studio release form?
    Our family had some family portraits taken back in 2009. We're trying to get some of the photos ...
  6. dvrags
    a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will not dispense either cubed or crushed ice.
    I have a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will n...
  7. Scott Diestel
    How to Change a Refrigerator Water Filter
    If you have a refrigerator with a built-in water dispenser and ice maker, you know how convenient it...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.