Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. asowards17
    I was wanting to order some prints of my children that I had taken at Sears Portrait Studio. Is there a way to order?
    I was wanting to order some prints of my children that I had taken at Sears Portrait Studio. Is ther...
  2. svespari
    WORST COMPANY EVER!!
    I purchased a refrigerator, a stove and dishwasher in September 2014.  Immediately after I had to ha...
  3. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

4. djpanz
    Service Response Time - Whirpool Duet
    We recently purchased a Whirpool Duet washing machine and it is absolutely a piece of junk. To make ...
  5. angelfaith69 — In: All
    Stop closing stores
    You are consistently closing stores instead of trying new things to bring customers in. I live near ...
  6. Tknucks
    No written estimate given before service was performed! I was overcharged
    Hi. This is my first, and last time using Sears home repair service. I was not given a written estim...
  7. Mebo64
    Customer service
    Your employee Melissa at The Sears Store in Memphis, Tennessee on Shelby Drive in the optical depart...
  8. CarynA
    Worst service EVER - Someone please help me!!!
    I bought a top of the line refrigerator from Sears less than a year ago. Four weeks ago it suddenly ...
  9. maryann-1946
    closing sears&kmart stores
    I have been a customer of sears, and Kmart for many year. I rely on rhe quality in all the appliance...
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.