Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
gary.volpe  -  In: Appliances
chalreid  -  In: Appliances
Lswarn  -  In: Miscellaneo

Recent Activity

1. chalreid
    Delivery Delayed for Third Time
    I purchased an electric range August 2.  It is a standard electric range, nothing fancy.  The date h...
  2. gary.volpe
    Kenmore Coldspot icemaker - water not shutting off
    Have a Kenmore Coldspot circa May '99 model 59599990.  Water to icemaker would not shut off, flo...
  3. rawallis
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs under the icemaker (it...
  4. bkiecker
    Oven racks. Fall
    I also have a Kenmore Elite double oven that is only 3 years old.  All 3 of the racks fall down.  Th...
  5. Tooney367
    Dryer lint filter snagging clothes
    Hello,  I am very frustrated as I have a Kenmore Elite dryer model 796.82198900 and it has ruined so...
  6. Lswarn
    Yvonne Banks
    Good Afternoon,

I am writing to you because my grandmother has recently passed. She was an a...
  7. Mtem
    What happened to the option to remove Sears credit card promotions at checkout?
    For a short while, there were options on the checkout page to use or not use qualifying Sears credit...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.