Got A Question?
Error
This content is not currently supported on this browser.
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. H8250
    Very Frustrated
    After several missed appointments and much time spent arranging them, repair went poorly and now my ...
  2. dq1205
    Not able to reschedule appointment online or 1800 # !!!
    Waiting for more than a month to repair our Kenmore refrigerator.  Finally got parts ordered...they ...
  3. cehomer
    How do I escalate poor customer service when honoring delivery commitments?
    I ordered a washing machine last week and selected a delivery date and time in the morning before I ...
  4. GardenTractorMan
    Who can tell if a set of Craftsman wrenches is made in USA?
    I know a lot of people have discussed how a lot of the Craftsman hand tool line has already begun be...
  5. edbarb
    Copy of Extended Warranty?
    Can I get a copy of 5 Yr Extended Warranty for D.W. on Calafia Court., Tracy, CA...
  6. cutiekk17
    Problems with LP conversion/storage drawer kicks open when oven door is opened!
    I just bought a new Kenmore gas range  (Model No 79074133311) online and had it delivered i paided f...
  7. YourAccountability
    Why can’t we get anyone to call us about our Service Complaints?
    I am filing a complaint with the BBB.  My issue has been going on for over a month. Why doesn’t any ...
  8. AlanOlson
    Little Dryer of Horrors
    This expensive machine is eating our sheets, twisting our towels and destroying our clothes!  What a...
  9. rom828mrf
    why higher price for online order?
    I received an email from Sears for the Essential Bartlett table Item # 028W004889629001P Model # SS-...
vote
Sears and Kmart Customers Invoice and Offers

When I go to either Sears or Kmart and pay, they usually print the invoice, and about 5 to 10 offers on Paper.  Why just no simple put a resume of the offers on the invoice and put the offers directly to the rewards card.  This would save a lot of paper.
vote
free shipping for community members

It would be so cool to earn free shipping.
vote
Host DIY workshops at my local Sears

I would like to learn how to change my mower blades.