Got A Question?
Error
This content is not currently supported on this browser.
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. Franklin Antoian
    Polar A300 Heart Rate Monitor Review
    Polar is widely known as a leader in heart rate monitor technology and their latest product, the Pol...
  2. Roe Buck
    How do I get 35% off Kenmore Appliances with my Sears credit card?
    I received an email titled: "Use your Sears Card and save on your appliance purchases...
  3. nclady3108
    Have major issues with appliance purchase who can I call
    Can anyone at Sears help me with my new appliance installation issues? I have called every number mu...
  4. KC Morgan
    How to Use Your Tools Properly
    Stop using the wrong tools for your do-it-yourself projects and home repairs. There's a tool that wa...
  5. Ron Hawkins
    How to Safely Move Your Refrigerator
    Whether you need to clean behind it, have it checked for repair, or are moving to a new home, you’re...
  6. Chrisgargano
    Horrible experience with searshomepro boiler
    hello, can someone from Sears escalations please contact me about the horrible experiences I have ha...
  7. kevinl
    The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

The oven racks keep falling down even when there's nothing on them. This is EXTREMELY danger...

8. Roe Buck
    Can the Sears website search for items that are not a "Hot Buy"?
    I believe this was discussed last year, but I'm hoping Sears has an update.

It's nice...
vote
Sears and Kmart Customers Invoice and Offers

When I go to either Sears or Kmart and pay, they usually print the invoice, and about 5 to 10 offers on Paper.  Why just no simple put a resume of the offers on the invoice and put the offers directly to the rewards card.  This would save a lot of paper.
vote
free shipping for community members

It would be so cool to earn free shipping.
vote
Host DIY workshops at my local Sears

I would like to learn how to change my mower blades.