Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. StaceyLumley11
    Portraits
    I had photos done on 2/19/2006, is there anyway I can get these reprinted?...
  2. robinmarx
    Oven repair - damage waiver
    We purchased all new kitchen appliances from Sears last December.  The very expensive Kenmore Elite ...
  3. hvalentine
    Worst Customer service award for 20116
    Went to my local Sears store to purchase two items.  Was told they would order it through Sears.com ...
  4. louisportman
    Replacement. Sears warranty not worth the paper it is written on!!
    My 4 year old Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator has been out since the 25th of June. After havi...
  5. captain-janeway
    How to get anywhere with nightmare customer service for repairs.
    Your phone agents were polite, but your system is set up so they can't really help resolve any c...
  6. Jonathanhsnyder31
    Washing machine warranty repair
    I am a Disabled OEF Combat Veteran who bought a washing machine ($600) from a Sears Outlet store les...
  7. Fred Manry
    5 Must-Have Appliances for Your Dorm
    With the back-to-school season nearly upon us, millions of students going to college will move into ...
  8. shawn02110
    What do I do about a Sears store employee stealing my online pickup order?
    This question was asked before (https://community.sears.com/Discussions/?id=906i0000000Xa37AAC) but ...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.