Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. olwi00
    Why have Sears moderators on here, when you see NO replies from the Customers, stating Sears solved their issue?

It seems like the Sears employees who place answers on this site are simply here to give the impr...

2. rawallis
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs
    My Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Model 106.5683*603 is producing icebergs under the icemaker (it...
  3. goliver00 — In: All
    Top officials
    Have the top officials go under cover and call the service representatives that they hired to repres...
  4. joan102
    How do I submit a complaint?
    On Tuesday,8/16, my granddaughter who was visiting smelled gas. She was so insistent that I called g...
  5. mike.winebrenner
    In-door ice maker not working, not getting power at all.
    Kenmore 106.51133210

It stopped working with ice still in the tray. I thought it was probably...
  6. bettensign
    how do you submit a complaint
    I have been a loyal customer for Sears for years - buying all my large appliances, my glasses, havin...
  7. genevazilinsky
    How to post on this site?
    HORRIBLE PLACE: 
    I have had the most HORRIBLE experience with Sears Repair.  I have a Grab and Go...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.