Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. bonetsound
    Delivery issues

Every time I look in my tool boxes I think of my dad, I sure miss him greatly. O...
  2. robert.heynen
    Repair issue
    How is it that Sears cannot call or contact a technician in the field immediately?

We ...
  3. Lashroud
    I have a rusted bleach dispenser on my Kenmore elite dryer model number 796. 6900 #.ItWasPurchasedInJuly2012.TheRestIsBe
     I have a rusted bleach dispenser on my Kenmore elite top loading automatic washer model number 796....
  4. IamHere2
    Rude & Condescending Store Associates
    I placed an order on 8/7/16.  I called within one minute of submitting to cancel as the promised SYW...
  5. dvrags
    a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will not dispense either cubed or crushed ice.
    I have a Sears Kenmore Elite with the slim ice maker in the door. The ice maker makes ice but will n...
  6. Loyal Customer - Never Again
    Horrible Customer Service - Do Not Buy From Sears
    I have purchased over 10 major applicance over the last 20 years and will never buy from Sears again...
  7. Cmadden8
    How do I file a complaint for a refrigerator ?
    On the verge of contacting the BBB or the local news. Have been out of fridge for two and a half mon...
  8. Pkell
    Bad Warranty Policy
    Last May I bought a refurbished Craftsman push mower. The salesman told me that the mower was covere...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.