Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. Olora1
    Trying to contact auto center corporate office

I am very dissapointed by Sears Auto Center after being lifelong customer, the way I was treat...
  2. 100chriskyles
    Complaint - Sears Grand Austin
    I'd like to make a complaint regarding the Sears Grand location in Austin, TX and Sears' ove...
  3. tmoore8
    Sears won't honor warranty on Freezer door because they claim "abuse" on our part
    We purchased a French Door Fridge, PLUS Protection Agreement, a few months back. We could tell that ...
  4. yosemitetim
    how do I file a complaint about a fraudulent sale?
    We purchased a $1800 stainless steel fridge from Sears in La Jolla CA,  the fridge started rusting a...
  5. sly410
    Kenmore Washer bearing failing after 18 month - Tech says known issue. Repair=$871. Brand new one=$779.
    Kenmore Washer bearing failing after 18 month - Tech says known bearing issue. Repair=$871. Brand...
  6. bonetsound
    Delivery issues

Every time I look in my tool boxes I think of my dad, I sure miss him greatly. O...
  7. aaronsigmon
    How do I contact Sears Corporate to file a formal complaint about a failed Appliance install?
    Sears has failed to install my new dryer 4 times now.  1st time was because I did not order the stac...
  8. coachmike67
    how do i file a complaint
    I am at my wits end with Sears. I have purchased every appliance in my home from sears and opted to ...
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.