Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. kdharhamm
    How to get some help with returning a Lawnmower purchased on line. I want to register a complaint with the customer cares dept and rthe CEO
    I have called the sears store and gotten an answering machine who sends me to a national office, I t...
  2. ajchihuahua
    Missing Points
    I got an email saying that I would receive 1,000 points for completing products reviews on my purcha...
  3. NICOLEVERDUN
    complaint
    This isn't a question but feedback due to lack of response on a situation that has playout out f...
  4. billcannady
    how can I lodge a complaint on the corporate level?
    Customer service is not resolving my issue on a timely basis. Wishing to take this to a corporate le...
  5. Webimom
    Are the Kenmore HE frontloading washer machines made to quit working after only a year almost to the day the warranty expires ?
    Our Kenmore Elite HE front load washing machine is broken. We purchased it a year ago from Sears and...
  6. Ssadok87
    Please help!!
    Hello I have a question/complaint about my order that I made in December for a stackable washer drye...
  7. RefrigeratorDrama
    Samsung refrigerator RH29h9000sr ,where is my refrigerator
    What's up with Sears lack of customer service. It's horrible. We ordered a refrigerator onli...
  8. Phx-Jackson
    Sears Home Warranty
    I never thought a company with such a good reputation, products & services would be as bad as th...
  9. slo1975
    store hours
    Why on earth would you be at a mall and then NOT open the time the rest of the stores open at 10!!! ...
vote
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TOOL

My husband has a speed lok drill and driver set that was bought awhile ago. Took it to our local sears store in Appleton, WI. The clerk would not replace the  piece that was broke, and the manager Michelle S. refused also. Called customer service and was told it is covered under warranty. The store still refuses. I want to know how I can escalate this problem?
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".