Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
lyns3kds  -  In: Customer Service
robl113  -  In: Parts Servic
hcruzness  -  In: Appliances
jsaibot74  -  In: Appliances

Recent Activity

1. hcruzness
    Misleading advertising & poor customer service
    I purchased a Kenmore Electric Range (slide-in model) less than ten years ago. The ceramic glass coo...
  2. ytu888
    Problem to place an order on Sears webpage
    Since last Saturday 4/23, I tried to place an order on your webpage for more than 20 times from 3 di...
  3. lyns3kds
    Sears doesn't seem to mind losing loyal customers
    I'm extremely disappointed with Sears! I've been a loyal customer for 30+ years. I've...
  4. robl113
    My craftsman garage door opener is stuck in learning mode
    Hi, I have a craftsman garage door opener model # 139.18415 and circuit board 41A3625 / 14LG377B.  M...
  5. jsaibot74
    2nd damaged oven
    I originally placed an order for a kitchenaid double oven.  The one I received was dented with the b...
  6. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

7. cspkez
    Refrigerator still not fixed
    I purchased a Samsung refrigerator in 2014, loved it until it stopped working in March. I called Sea...
  8. Michael Franco
    How to Paint Brick Surfaces
    Brick exteriors and surfaces add a lot of interest to your property's appearance, but when it comes ...
  9. megan_17_andrews
    where is my product and your employees are horrible!!
    I ordered a trampoline. The product was very nicely priced how ever the customer service is appallin...
  10. Ron Hawkins
    How to Prevent Freezer Burn
    Having a freezer can be a lifesaver. Freezers allow you to keep all kinds of different foods edible ...
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.