Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. kevinl
    The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

The oven racks keep falling down even when there's nothing on them. This is EXTREMELY danger...

2. KitMMM
    refund
    I purchased a hot water heater last fall to satisfy the buyers of my house, when the deal fell throu...
  3. BHernandez820
    Outraged at Service
    My dishwasher has been out of service since March, 2016.  Sears has been here twice.  First time the...
  4. spidgeon07
    how do i escalate an issue with customer service?
    i'm outraged. i ordered a part with live chat on april 12th. they told me the part was in stock ...
  5. asowards17
    I was wanting to order some prints of my children that I had taken at Sears Portrait Studio. Is there a way to order?
    I was wanting to order some prints of my children that I had taken at Sears Portrait Studio. Is ther...
  6. svespari
    WORST COMPANY EVER!!
    I purchased a refrigerator, a stove and dishwasher in September 2014.  Immediately after I had to ha...
  7. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.