Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.
jshear01  -  In: Promotions Dea
megansharpton  -  In: Miscellaneo
kencorleo  -  In: Sears Feedba
None  -  In: Servic

Recent Activity

1. jshear01
    Military discount
    Will the Memorial Day double military discount apply to lawn and garden equipment as well as tools? ...
  2. megansharpton
    Photo release
    Hello! I need to get the photo release for 15+ year old photo. Is this possible?
  3. kencorleo
    Complete and utter dissatisfaction with Sears appliances
    My family had always purchased Sears appliances for our home and enjoyed the reliability and service...
  4. Billyandjen96
    How to talk to someone who has some Authority to get stuff done
    How to get a hold of somebody that has some authority at Sears on getting a refund back...
  5. joewdickerson3
    I want to file a complaint against the online store as well as a particular manager
    Hello, I want to complain about the very UNPROFESSIONAL way you guys handle shipping and returns fro...
  6. TiffanyGarcia
    Customer Service Complaint
    I have had the worst possible service with Sears. I purchased a mattress less than 2 years ago, it w...
vote
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TOOL

My husband has a speed lok drill and driver set that was bought awhile ago. Took it to our local sears store in Appleton, WI. The clerk would not replace the  piece that was broke, and the manager Michelle S. refused also. Called customer service and was told it is covered under warranty. The store still refuses. I want to know how I can escalate this problem?
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".