Got A Question?
Sign In and get the most out of your experience.

Recent Activity

1. Gin128
    Lint trap
    Looks like I'm not the only one with a lint trap ruining clothes. It no longer fits in the slot ...
  2. cdubs23
    complaint
    Never have I had or dreamed there could be such a nightmare as it is to work with Sears consumer sol...
  3. Webimom
    Are the Kenmore HE frontloading washer machines made to quit working after only a year almost to the day the warranty expires ?
    Our Kenmore Elite HE front load washing machine is broken. We purchased it a year ago from Sears and...
  4. aratnam
    How do I get my porch door installed correctly after one year of waiting and 3 "wrong" deliveries?
    We ordered replacement and installation of our porch doors a year ago. It's still under warranty...
  5. mntantum
    How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. want...

6. Ucandobtrsears — In: Pricing & Policies
    Clarify your return policy
    I usually purchase my clothes at Lands End. Recently, a few outfits in the regular section of my loc...
  7. gglofgran91
    Sears 40% Military Discount:
    This is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated against soldiers.  There's virtually NOTHING avail...
vote
Today I received a check to cover the cost of the 2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable. I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".

Today I received a check to cover the cost of the  2011 Kenmore Elite Electric Built-In Oven Model 790-4809-3000 with shelves that fell off the walls and the repairs were not acceptable.

I applauded Sears for "doing the right thing".
vote
Fire Sears Holding Company's customer service company

Try to find a company whose representatives don't lose long-time customers by making static sounds with their voices and hanging up on your frustrated and increasingly angry customers.